last video

mercredi 23 mai 2012

HTC One -- Low Light

HTC ONE - Camera Low light and night (HTC ONE S, HTC ONE V , HTC ONE X)

3 commentaires:

  1. I love this device, of course for the moment there's only one Samsung product that I really want, the new htc, men that phone is drive me crazy.

  2. You laugh at me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same Maple Story Mesos, the past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it MapleStory Mesos The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it Maple Story Mesos.

  3. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep Diablo 3 Gold, he time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long C9 Gold, It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human C9 Gold Sale. People who are serious about the relation are moody as they have devoted a lot that makes them worry about gains and losses.