last video

samedi 3 mars 2012

Android Robot - Interview at MWC 2O12



Android Robot at Google Android booth at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2012)
Special thanks to Erik Nieves at Yaskawa (Motoman robotics)
Fred the blingbot was sitting in the middle of the Android booth making custom covers on Galaxy Nexus with various little Swarovski crystals.
special thanks to Eric!!

AndroidHD

3 commentaires:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks for sharing it with us!I have read a few of the articles on your website now because I was looking for information aboutgames App. and I really like your style of blogging.

    RépondreSupprimer