last video

mardi 26 juillet 2011

Huawei MediaPad - 7inch Android 3.2 Tablet



The official presentation of the Huawei MediaPad 7inch tablet running Android 3.2 Honeycomb.

10 commentaires:

  1. I love this kind of tablet. I hope I can have this when I’m done with my training at PMP Sacramento.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah, me too, I think this tablet is not yet available in the market.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yeah, I wanted to have this stuff in my own hand. I really like the video that you have showed in here. find a plumber greenwood indiana

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That was great tablet especially it was running adroid 3.2. It is really nice to have this. distance learning

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It will be the world’s first tablet to run on Qualcomm’s 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I will definitely post a link to this post on my website. I’m positive my followers will find this article really useful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Most what i read online is trash and copy paste but i think you offer something different. Keep it like this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. He will then let you know he has forgotten to purchase the ingredients to bake the cake Cheap Runescape Gold. That is exactly where your part comes in. accept this quest in acquiring the items that he will must make the cake Buy RS Gold. The following items which he asks you to acquire for him are???

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Android, I dream to have one like this in the future, because it is very useful to my job

    RépondreSupprimer